Saturday, October 20, 2007

Not sure about mommyhood...

Hahahaha!!!!!! My friend Sandra sent me this picture! We were in Cinque Terre, a town on the northwestern coast of Italy, enjoying the beach until it was time to head home. Not soon after we had gathered all our things and began heading to the car we realized I had everything, the bags, stroller and Mia( her daughter) and Sandra was carrying nothing. Needless to say we laughed so hard!! I looked like her little nanny slave!! It was hillarious. Except, now, I have a picture of what life as a mom is going to look like for Ms. Cindy!! We all know I am a little chaotic and try to do everything all at once. Maybe this was meant to be and a good practice for things to come!! HAHAHAHA!! Poor Dallas!!

Me and my Mia (those are her legs dangling!)

3 comments:

Sarah said...

you will be the best mommy ever!

Anonymous said...

Oh, Cindy, just wait!!! This is JUST the beginning! Brandi

Anonymous said...

So this anecdote makes me look a little bad:0) I still can't help but crack up when I see this picture or think of that day, especially us hiking up that mountain carrying Mia's stroller and having everyone give us such strange looks:0) Mia and I trained you well for motherhood:0) However, you are already a natural:0)
Sandra