Thursday, April 7, 2011

Presley's First Day of School


Presley had her first day of preschool today! She looked like such a big girl with her little bag they gave her to carry to and from school with all her work from the day. She is going to Mount Vernon Presbyterian Preschool just a few minutes from our house. The teachers and curriculum are more than I could hope for. She will only be going 2 days a week til the middle of June and then in September she will go 3 days a week. The teachers couldn't believe how well Presley did considering it was her first day ever going to preschool. I explained she has done CDC drop off before but they were still impressed with a new situation and a new group of people that she adapted so well. I was proud. Of course, I am aware that my sweet girl isn't perfect, but adaptable is something she has been from birth!! I couldn't be more excited for this new milestone in Presley's life. I am so looking forward to the plays, field days, and even little homework assignments that will come with this era of her life!!

No comments: