Friday, May 29, 2009

Recent photos...


When we arrived home from Arkansas we got to enjoy 2 weeks straight of hard rain. So, we decided one day that we would go ahead and play in the rain. By the time I got my camera Presley was done getting all wet! However, she sat there playing on the porch and watching the rain!


Just had to get a snap shot of my little lady on her 13th month birthday! Isn't she pretty!!



She is super sweet...isn't she?


Dallas and I had turned on the Animal Planet and were watching the show that follows Elephants and other animals through their life. Both of us left the room for some reason and when we came back we found Presley laying in front of the TV watching it. We usually have on the TV but don't put Presley in front of it. Guess she loves her animals!!

Just another pretty picture of my toddler...ahhhh!

This is the little horse that my mom and dad got Presley for her birthday. She loves it!

Seriously, my Presley is SUPER cute in pigtails!!! This is her favorite chair!

So, she has crawled on our dishwasher many times before but I never had the camera near by to get a picture before I reminded her she isn't allowed to sit on the dishwasher. this time I got the picture. Yes it kept me from disciplining her right away but every Mom has to have this picture! Altough, most mom's picture doesn't include overly excited child doing a stabbing motion!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I died laughing at the dishwasher picture. She sure does look happy with that knife! I have to say I absolutely love seeing her in pigtails. She looks so adorable. She's awesome.
-Sandra