Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Here goes....



Hey all!! Well, my friend Sarah gave me an awesome idea of starting a blog to stay better connected with people as we move around the globe and as our lives change. I thought it was a great idea! I can only imagine this will be interesting for each of you as I try to figure this whole blogging thing out. With all that said...


As many of you know Dallas nad I have been living in La Maddalena, Italy for the past two years. It is a beautiful place! We literally feel as though we are floating on a rock in the middle of the mediterranian! It really is great! We love it, however, we will be glad when we are stateside again with our friends and family!


We are due back in the states in February of 2008. When we arrive I will be about 7 months pregnant with out first baby! OH MY!! I am only 7 weeks along at this point and am praying for a healthy baby and pregnancy. I don't have my first appt to see/ hear the baby until Oct. 9th. So, until then, you will have to deal with the picture the digital read out that rocked our world..."pregnant" and no turning back!!

My hopes are that this blog will give everyone back home the ability to share in this time with us since it is a joyful time in our lives!! It is going to be an interesting 7 months as Dallas helps the base here close and we both prepare to move for the 4th time in his 5years with the Navy! So, hang on and enjoy the blogs as we continue to fill you in on the lives of the floating Gipsons!!






4 comments:

Sarah said...

Woo Hoo! Welcome to the blogging world! Your page looks awesome! :)

Anonymous said...

Well I am so excited to be able to keep up with your pregnancy this way. Thanks for takingthe time to keep us posted we miss you very much and Bella can't wait to meet her Italian friend=)

Anonymous said...

Cindy, I like your blog and I can tell you are becoming "more gay" by the day. HA nah just wanted to say hey and I love you. Dusty is a great name for a baby by the way.

Anonymous said...

This is cool. Thanks for doing this! I love the picture of the "bean!" Can't wait to see you guys again. Love ya'll!