Friday, November 16, 2007

Baby bump debut...


I have promised some people that I would put a picture of me on the blog as soon as I had a little belly. Well, the belly is making its debut. It really isn't much and you can only see it if I am wearing certain clothes, but it is definitly there!! Hey BABY!!! Anyways, I hope you enjoy the little bump. I will try to put pics on every 4 weeks or so as it grows. Mommy also thinks she feels our little surprise and can't wait for Daddy to be able to feel the kicks and jabs too!!!

4 comments:

Sarah said...

I'm so pumped to see your bump! And that's awesome that you can feel Baby Gipson - what an amazing fluttering feeling... it will be a while before Dallas feels it, but for now I'm sure you're finding tons of joy in feeling his or her little flutters. Just think - you're getting an experience with your baby that NO ONE else will ever have! Crazy huh?! God sure does give us some great rewards! Love you!

Anonymous said...

Cindy Yep, you're pregnant. Seems to me that as little as you are, you are going to be all belly in month 8+. Very exciting times. Makes me remember when your husband was on the way. What a joy that was!

Unknown said...

AWE!! That baby is so little and sweet! I am so excited you are feeling baby Gipson move. It really made me feel starnge at first to feel Bella but I soon learned to be excited about the little creature inside of me moving. I'm sure baby Gipson will be very active.=) I love you!

Anonymous said...

You look great! Keep posting pics of you guys!!! Love you! Brandi