Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

I just wanted to take this time to say how greatful I am for each and everyone of you!! I have to say that I am not short on blessings and could list them all, but I am mostly thankful for the relationships in my life. I am so glad that God loves us so much to give us companionship in family and friends.

I always knew that I would be blessed with a good marriage, but I had no idea that Dallas would come along. And, now that we are expecting our first child, I see more everyday why it is God choose him for me! What an amazing thought! He sees me as special enough to choose for me a man that I can depend on, be proud of and love in the good and bad!!

I am also greatful, as a woman, to experience pregnancy. Wow, how incredible! As I am writing this our little surprise is flipping all around and I am the only one who can feel it! God and I are the only ones on a daily basis aware of this miracle inside of me and that is overwhelming. What a gift!

Thank you for allowing Dallas and I to share our lives with each of you through this blog and thanks for caring enough to check it periodically. Even though we are far away this holiday season, please know we love you all and are so incredibly greatful for what you add to our lives!!!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Happy Thanksgiving Cindy! I miss you tons! Dust and I have been talking about you constantly and we cannot wait to meet Baby Gipson! We can't believe that in a few short months you will be back in the states! Love you!

Anonymous said...

I am so glad you are so happy! Having someone you can depend on who knows you better than anyone else is a blessing we often take for granted. Love you guys, Baby Gipson is so lucky! Love you! Brandi