Monday, November 26, 2007

Go HOGS!!!

I know this is a silly post, but I just wanted to say how happy I am for the Arkansas Razorbacks!!! We hardly ever get to watch them on tv over here, but last Friday we were able to watch them beat LSU in three overtimes!! What a GREAT game!!

Our thanksgiving was fun!! It was a really relaxing weekend. Well, except for the fact that I made Dallas crawl into our storage above the bathroom and put our winter clothes and all the clothes I know I won't need between now and atleast May away, it was relaxing!!

I was able to spend some time with my mom, Kaci and Katelynn on webcam over the weekend. That was such a treat! I didn't realize how much I needed that, but I think with the pregnancy, being away from my mom and sister is really tough. I also got to see Ben and Abby. They are having such a blast at my parents, but I wasn't expecting any different. My parents have always treated them like family, which puts such an ease in my mind when we are apart!! Katelynn is also looking great!! She is growing like a weed. Her hair is getting so long and she is really starting to get into those facial expressions and her words.

All in all it was a great Thanksgiving weekend!!!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Hey! I thought about you as we watched that game! I got your message yesterday - I was at work when you called. Yuck! So bummed I missed you. Love you!