Saturday, December 15, 2007

He did it!!!!!

Just wanted to let you all know that my baby did it!!! Dallas has officially been accepted into the Ocean Engineering Program!! He is officially going to be starting the process of becoming a Us Navy Diver!!! Go Dallas!! I can't begin to tell you all how proud I am of him!! He never ceases to amaze me!!

Where we will go from here we still don't know, but now that we know he is accepted to the dive program things will move a lot quicker. Just wanted to share the great news!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

YEA!!! Congrats Bubby! I am so proud of you! Thanks for letting Keith and I know.

Anonymous said...

Great job, Dallas! What an honor!!! Keep us updated on your new adventure...

Sarah said...

I am so proud of him - this is awesome! It was great talking to you Sunday! Miss you!