Friday, February 15, 2008

30 weeks....

So we have made the 30 week mark! My sister and I took some pictures of my little one! I truly have the disappearing belly! Depending on what I am wearing I barely look pregnant and two seconds later I can have something else on and look ready to POP!! So, we took two pictures to prove our point. The first one is me in my running jacket-can someone say I stuffed my shirt with a pillow? The second, all I did was literally take off the jacket, but the white shirt made all the difference. HAHAHA!! We just love poking fun at my changing figure!! =) I just hope Baby Gipson doesn't get a complex!



Also, I have finally picked our bedding for the crib! I had chosen one from Target because I really didn't think I would have time to look for one when I got home, but I was wrong. The weekend after I got home I found a bedding I love! So, I thought I would share pictures with everyone!! Since I don't have a house yet you will have to make due with a picture I found online and one I took in the store!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the belly shots!! How come I'm the only pregnant lady that got huge hips with my belly. You look great! As I told you before I LOVE THE BEDDING!!! I am going to have to envy it from you. WOW!!! It won't be much longer and baby Gipson will be here.

Anonymous said...

I can't believe its already been 30 weeks!!! I love the bedding and you look too sweet for words. Give Baby Gipson a love pat for me! -Brandi

Sarah said...

wow you look amazing! all baby! and the bedding is too cute! love it! are you registered anywhere?

Anonymous said...

AAWW!! You look so cute pregnant! Thanks for the newest pics. I like the bedding too. Take care.

Anonymous said...

You look great! I have enjoyed keeping up with you guys through the blog. Hope to see you soon!