Monday, February 11, 2008

Decatur Baby Shower...

This past weekend Kaci, Katelynn and I headed up to Decatur to see my side of the family and to have a baby shower. We were only there one night, but it was so great to see everyone!! My sister made the shower so great! She decorated so beautifully, had great food and came up with some really fun games!! One was the belly measuring game which is always fun, but she added a little twist to it! When she gave the string to the guests they had to pick blue if they thought I will be having a boy and pink if they thought I will be having a girl!! The room was pretty split in their decisions!! I guess in 10 weeks we will know!

Baby Gipson received so many nice things,and has proof that it is very much loved before he/she even arrives!! Thanks to everyone who could be there!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

WOW!! It looks like you had a great shower. You look so good!! I love how cute you look pregnant. I hate Bella and I couldn't come but we found out that she is getting tubes Monday the 18th so hopefully after that life will return to normal for us. I'm so glad it went so well=) Love, Missy

Sarah said...

you look beautiful! your comment about not knowing what to do with the things you got made me laugh because i felt the same way! i can't believe you are only 10 weeks out - you look amazing!