Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Sicko...

So, we are finally starting to recover from the nasty bug that has been biting everyone in this area! A week and a half after I arrived in the states I got that sinus/cold thing that put me out for a good two weeks. It was not fun at all! I hated it for my time with Kaci because we haven't been able to do everything we were hoping to in this month while I was here. However, it has been an incredible blessing to spend this time with Kaci, James and Katelynn! Military life is a curse and a blessing sometimes. And, one of those curses is the missed opportunities for spending adequate time with family. It makes it even harder when the little ones start arriving. I never feel like I get enough time with Dylan and Katelynn. So, this past month with Katelynn has been incredible. I was blessed to get to spend time with Dylan when Brent and Crystal lived in Texas, but now that they are in California it will be a bit harder!

However, there is GOOD NEWS!! Dallas is finally coming home!! We will be complete again on Friday! He wasn't suppose to come home until Saturday, but his schedule was changed! I know he is ready to get home and we are BOTH ready to get back into our routine and to get settled in Gainesville! In other news: God is GOOD!! Everything as far as setting up my appts for preparation of the birth of our little one is falling into perfect place. I was finally able to get my appts made and scheduled this morning. I have a tour scheduled of the hospital where our surprise will be revealed and we were able to get into birthing classes. The classes I was worried about just because we will be getting there when I am 35 weeks along. So, praise God! It wouldn't have worked out this perfectly if it were left up to me. And, thank God for my friend Sandra who has proven to be a huge blessing. She has really taken a huge burden off of my shoulders by helping get me names of doctors, setting me up with the classes and even looking for houses for us!! What a great friend! So, we are heading to Gainesville on the 14th and very excited!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

YEA!!! Bubby's coming home! Ya'll will be together again finally! That's so exciting for you two. I'm glad everything seems to be working out so perfectly for ya'll and the baby stuff. Can't wait to see you two! Love you!

Unknown said...

YEAH!! I know you can't wait to get your hubby home and get ready for little boo!! I can't wait to visit.....Hehehe and bring you baby surprises=)

Sarah said...

yay! give dallas a hug for me!!