Sunday, July 13, 2008

Presley Cheers!!


So, as many of you know Dallas and I were cheerleaders in college. Does it surprise anyone that Presley is ALREADY stunting with her Daddy? Don't believe me! Check out this picture of her doing a cupie at 11 weeks old. She has been doing this for two weeks now, but I am just now getting a picture of it. I also have a video of her and Dallas "playing" (a term used in cheerleading when you are just throwing stunts for the fun of it) in her Razorback cheer uniform! Can anyone say "brainwashing"?

Dusty was also in town this weekend and we had a great time. I love it when he comes to visit! It makes me feel like I am not so far from family. He brings such fun with him wherever he goes. I got a clip of him and Dallas blowing in Presley's face. The video doesn't show her reaction to this so well because she was fixated on the camera. However, typically when you blow in her face she sucks in all her air and holds her breath. Too funny! Can anyone say "water baby", too!! Oh, and "performer"? Let's just say "athlete that loves attention"!!!!! She feels our life with such joy!

7 comments:

The Westbrook's Waltzes said...

The Razorback video is soo adorable! I couldn't view the 2nd one, but I'm sure it was cute too. We love you three!

The Westbrook's Waltzes said...

Now the 2nd one works for me. Cute! I can't wait till Presley and her future cousin get to play together!

Crystal said...

My goodness, I can't believe it!! She looks really cute in the cheerleader uniform!

Crystal said...

oh, wanted to let you know Ella Claire got so excited when I played the video!

Sarah said...

Oh wow - that is the cutest stinkin' picture and video I've ever seen in my life!!!

Anonymous said...

The kids thought she was so cool! SHe doesn't stand a chance she better like cheerleading;)

life in a positive direction said...

I absolutely LOVE the cupie!!! Most people start with libs, but not Presley!!! That is amazing, and yes I saw the partial full on the way down. WAY TO GO PRESLEY!!!