Wednesday, July 23, 2008

We're 3 months old!!


Happy 3 months Presley Rebecca!!! Wow, I can't believe my little girl is 3 months old already. She has grown up so fast! Dallas and I look at her all the time and think to ourselves "how lucky and blessed are we that God chose us to be her parents!!" Here is a little of what she is can do

Presley can:
Smile at you from across the room
Laugh when you play with her feet, "cheer" with her, say her name funny and much more
She can "stunt"
She tries to mimick you when you sing. (Especially 'He's Got the Whole World in His Hands'. Her friend Sarah taught her that one!)
She can sit in a Bumbo
She LOVES laying on the floor in front of her mirror
She sleeps through the night in her crib
AND....
She can roll to her side and is trying to roll to her belly!!!


Amazing!!! My friend Missy asked me after her little girl, Bella, was born "Cindy what did we do to entertain ourselves before children?" I didn't have any children at the time and hoped some day I would understand her question. Now I do!! I can't imagine life without her. This past weekend I was with Sarah and Missy and we just kept marveling at the little things Bella, Banks and Presley would do. And, Jonathan, Sarah's husband, was right. Only a parent can appreciate the itty bitty tiny things a baby learns to do. Like focus on a new object. What a milestone! Most people would look at Presley and think "what a cute baby!" I look at her and think "What a miracle!! What a genius! Look at what she can do in 3 months!" To sum it all up.....There IS a God!!!!

6 comments:

Sarah said...

Hooray for Presley! What a big girl! I'm glad I could teach her that old time spiritual 'He's got the whole world in his hands'!! She was a hoot trying to sing with me! She really is wonderful, and brilliant, and will soon be mobile!

Anonymous said...

Jaxon saw her picture and said oh mom , that is Pres-a-lee. IT was so sweet!

Unknown said...

It just gets better everyday doesn't it!! i truly think she is a miracle too!!1 It is amazing how such a precious baby can change your life forever and you begin to think, "What would I do without you my precious little one?" I use to sing You are my SUnshine to Bella and that was the song she would get into. So Sweet!! Happy 3 months Presely girl!!!

The Westbrook's Waltzes said...

AAAWWW!! YEA Presley! She is growing up so fast. And, she is blessed to have you two as parents. We love you three!

life in a positive direction said...

HOORAY!!! 3 months already?!!! How fast the time goes. She already looks so much bigger in all of her pics. I am soooo happy for y'all!!! I am not a mommy yet, but I am a nanny and have loved watching all of Aidan's MAJOR milestones this far. So, I cannot imagine how amazing it must feel as a MOTHER and FATHER seeing your child accomplish such wonders!!! How beautifully exciting!

Crystal said...

3 months old!!! Can't belive it girl! She is adorable! By the way, you look great in the picture!! Hope things are going great, can't wait to see her again.