Monday, August 25, 2008

Presley laughing

Ok, so I know I have posted a ton of blogs in the last 48hrs in comparison to my lack of posts over the last month but I had to blog this. Dallas, Presley and I were sitting in the livingroom last night well past when Presley normally goes to sleep when she got the giggles!! She is all girl! Anyways, I had to video it. I have to apologize because she chokes herself early in the video and it gets me so tickled that I couldn't stop laughing. Then, Dallas joined in which made me laugh even harder. So, unfortunately you can hear me laughing pretty loudly. Sorry. I hope you all enjoy a sweet glimpse into family time at the Gipson's!!!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

SO SWEET!!! That has got to be the cutest laugh (Presley's of course) that I have ever heard.

The Westbrook's Waltzes said...

I agree with Missy 100%! So sweet! So adorable! And what a laugh! I just love it! The laugh from the text message is my ring tone for ya'll now!

beth said...

cindy she as thee cutest laugh & looks like you cindy. I can believe it.

Sarah said...

I couldn't help but giggle with you guys!

Anonymous said...

Okay, I don't know what made me laugh harder...her sweet laugh or hearing her Mama laugh so hard and derive so much joy from hearing her little girl laugh (and choke a little;0). Totally made my day. I'll show Mia tonight. -Sandra