Wednesday, November 12, 2008

I did it!!!

I did it! I fell in love with Turbo Jam workouts and now I am a rep for the Beachbody company that sells it!! If you are interested in loosing weight, getting stronger, or even fighting diabetes contact me and we can discuss the many programs and opportunities Beachbody can offer in your goals! This is an exciting move for me! I love to motivate and encourage people to find out what the best version of themself is! This job gives me that opportunity! Here is a video of all the things Beachbody offers. Many of these programs you may have seen on TV, like Hip Hop Abs, P90X, 10 minute trainer and Turbo Jam. If you are interested in trying one of these programs but need a little more information you can visit my website to contact me at
www.teambeachbody.com/me4hogs

This is your life! LIVE IT!!!!!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way to go Cindy. I know you believe in this product and have always turned a lot of people on to it as well. It's great that you can continue to do that in a new way. I will pass it on to anyone I can think of....-Sandra

life in a positive direction said...

I did order the chin up bar recently and put you down as the rep!!! I think I still have your number and may call you with questions about the diet. I am so loving that you are a beach body coach!!!