Friday, November 21, 2008

Presley loves her puppies...

Ben and Abby are our first babies. We got them a year after we got married. Dallas has always called them "Cindy's dogs" but now they have a new owner. "Presley's Dogs" are now the center of my little girls world. When she wakes up in the morning the first things she looks for is Ben and Abby. When she is crying, no one soothes her like Ben and Abby!! Now that she is full on crawling she chases Ben and Abby. This is a video of exactly why having small dogs in the house and a bouncing,giggling baby can be such a joy!!
(Excuse how dark it is. We don't have great lighting in the room)

4 comments:

The Westbrook's Waltzes said...

Cute! She's so funny! And that squeal! lol!

Sarah said...

Oh my gosh - that is priceless! I love her laugh!

Anonymous said...

I love it. That's how all dog loving children should be raised! Puppy kisses are extra funny:0) BTW, I can't believe she's crawling around. She's growing too fast...when I next see her she'll be stunting and doing Calculus at this rate!
Sandra

Crystal said...

I know exactly how that is!! Ella Claire loves her puppy as well! It is so much fun to watch them interact with the dogs. Love the squeals!! Can't wait to see you guys this week!!