Tuesday, December 2, 2008

EXTREME!!!

Let's get EXTREME!!! ChaLEAN EXTREME is HERE!!!! I can't wait to get mine! For those of you who know about Turbo Jam, well, this is a followup to Chalene Johnson's crazy cardio workouts! Turbo Jam is one of my favorite workouts EVER!! This will push your workouts to the next level. Some of you men have done this workout with me but you wanted something from Chalene that is less dancey, well here it is!!
This will count as this weeks beachbody product I promised I would put on my blog! I challenge each of you to get into a workout routine that you love, that engages your spirit and your body and that makes you a well rounded person. If it makes you look better in your clothes too, well then, you get an added bonus! Beachbody has a lot of things to offer to help you in your journey to getting these results! These products will be a great Christmas gift to give that person in your life who needs a workout that they can squeeze into their day (10 minute Trainer), wants something fun and funky but gets results (Turbo Jam and Hip Hop Abs), needs an extreme workout for extreme results (P90X and ChaLENE Extreme) or has just been diagnosed with diabetes and doesn't know where to start or has had diabetes for some time and wants to control it better with exercise and diet (Kathy Smith's Project You:Type 2)!!! There is something for everyone! After watching the ChaLENE Extreme video check out my beachbody site!!! www.teambeachobdy.com/me4hogs

No comments: