Monday, December 29, 2008

Happy Birthday Kaci!


Kaci turned 30 on the 26th! Yes I am very behind on blogging it! It was such a blessing to get to be with her on her birthday. Especially such a big birthday. I only pray that this year will be a better year for her. She really is deserving of all the happiness in this world! We spent the morning showering her with gifts, made her angle food cake, and took her to Olive Garden. I am pretty sure it wasn't the party she was expecting but we all had a great time! The next night Dusty, Kaci, Dallas and I all went to Applebees for a Blondie and some drinks. We had such a great time visiting and spending some adult time together without the babies. However, we weren't gone very long and I was missing Presley by time we got back. Funny how we wish so often for time to ourselves and then when we get it we spend the time missing and talking about the kids. Sorry, random thought. So, Happy Birthday Kaci!! You are the best sister anyone could ever wish for and an even better friend! I know those who know you will agree and for those of you who don't, I only wish you had a Kaci in your lives. Kaci, Happy Birthday Sis, I LOVE YOU!!! (oh and don't worry and slide show is coming!)

4 comments:

The Westbrook's Waltzes said...

Kaci IS amazing and does deserve ALL the happiness in the world. I do envy you for having a sister, and especially such a great one! Ya'll have such an amazing bond and I think that's precious! Oh yeah, and I hope and pray that my kids can have at least half of the amazing discipline, behaviors, and manners that Katelynn has! She's done such an amazing job with her! She is definitely one amazing woman! I love you both!

Brandi Shepherd said...

i totally agree! much love to all of you. happy birthday, kaci!

Sarah said...

Happy Birthday Kaci!

Crystal said...

I completely understand the random thought! James makes fun of me when we get out alone, becuase I just hug and kiss all over Ella Claire when we get back and tell her how much I missed her. I can't be away from her more than 2 hours. That is what we get when we stay at home with them all day long!! Would not trade it for the world!