Monday, December 1, 2008

Thanksgiving weekend

Well, I would first like to say to those of you that I did not get to talk to last Thursday, Happy Thanksgiving! I sure hope you had a great time with friends and family and that you are stuffed to the brim. Dallas, Presley and I headed to Jonesboro, Arkansas to spend a quick two days with his family. Dallas had only a few days off from school so we squeezed in a quick trip. We were so greatful his mom and dad bought us tickets or we would not have been able to spring the trip.

Presley had such a great time with everyone. First, on Thursday we went to the big Gipson Family Thanksgiving lunch. We got to catch up with Dallas' Dad's side of the family. It was great to see all of them. After lunch we went to Lisa and Keiths to watch the Dallas Cowboys (Keith's favorite team) play the Detroit Lions. Not much of a game. However, we all had fun visiting and watching Presley play. After the game we headed back to Mary and Gary's. That evening some of Dallas' cousins and their children came over to hangout. At first Presley wasn't really sure what to think of all the kids. Then she quickly warmed up!!
Jaxon and Presley are little buds! He is so sweet with her!
t was also fun to get to see Ella Claire with Presley since they are about a year apart!

Madison, Reed, Gabriel and Lacey were there too! Madison is growing like a weed. She looks so grown next to all the babies! She was just a baby when Dallas and I got married. How time flies! Reed, I think, helped the big guys play pool until he went to sleep. Gabriel played with the board games while Lacey sat on my lap and helped me play TriBond. Fun board game if you have never played!! We had such a great time visiting with all of them!

On Friday we went to Lisa and Keith's again to watch the Razorbacks BEAT LSU!!! WAHOOOO! What a game! I have to say as much as I gave Casey Dick(our QB) a hard time the last two years he sure pulled out an awesome pass at the end of that game. Afterwards we came back to Mary and Gary's again and had dinner then played dominoes until like midnight! It was soooo much fun! Dallas and I are sure hoping that his dive training won't start until January next year so we can spend a good week or more in Jonesboro next Christmas!!

Now, I have to get busy and get our house decorated for Christmas. Just to leave in two weeks for my mom and dad's! Crazy! After January we will be keeping put until March when Dallas' Sister's baby makes her debut!



Oh and our little frequent flyer got her first real taste of turbulance on the flight coming home. It was bad!!! A couple times I wasn't sure if she hadn't been laughing so hard that I wouldn't have been scared. Yea, you read that right. Presley was cracking up. All the other kids were screaming and scared! Presley was screaming out of excitment. It lasted for a good 20 min, but I didn't think to grab the camera until the end. But you will get the idea!Oh and her bouncing up and down at the end was her jumping. I promise when it got bad she was restrained!!

3 comments:

Crystal said...

What beautiful little girls!! :) We had a great time with you guys too!! I am so glad that you were able to come down and spend time with the family! Presley is adorable and such a joy to be around! You guys are doing a great job!!!

The Westbrook's Waltzes said...

I agree with everything Crystal said! We love you three!

thecreasycrew said...

I'm so glad we got to see you guys too. And yes my jaxon loves him some Presley, so glad you got to see that tender side of him!