Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Recent photos of Presley

Hey! So, I have taken a lot of pics of Presley recently and never have time to blog about them all. Here are some highlights of the last few weeks. I took some pictures of her in the dedication gown that was made for the Gipson grandkids. She was so beautiful in it. I also got pics
of' her with the head band her Mumsie(Dallas' mom) got her that she will wear as a head band now and as a garder when she gets married! Cool concept, huh? Then there are some pictures of her at the park with her playgroup. There are also pictures of us at Lake Alice. It is a lake on the campus of Florida. There are some beautiful azaleas in bloom there right now and we got some great pictures of Presley while we were there. I think there are some pictures of Presley in her first bubble bath....well shower. While she was taking a shower with Dallas the bubble bath creature busted and she was COVERED in bubbles! Too cute! I think the last pictures are of her in an adorable yellow outfit. This is a 3 month outfit that when I got it I thought-she won't wear this till she is a year old. I was close. I just couldn't take enough pictures of her in this outfit. She was so pretty in it! So, enjoy all the slideshow and we will post more later!!

2 comments:

Crystal said...

I love the one of Dallas and Presley walking in the park! Adorable!!

The Westbrook's Waltzes said...

I agree! That's my favorite one too!