Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Layla and Presley having a ball


Lisa and Keith came to Gainesville this week so that Layla could come and visit Presley! I have some great videos to show you. I will post more pictures when i have more time...probably after they head home. Anyways, we are having so much fun that I wanted to share!

This one is Dallas throwing Presley in her float(I am not sure she enjoys this) and Keith and Layla swimming together!



We took a couple of walks this week. I just wanted to show what Presley's idea of a "walk" is...


This one is Presley trying to "help" Layla play in her bouncer! Layla is such a champ!


I will post ALL the pics and more about the trip later!

3 comments:

thecreasycrew said...

Looks like you guys are having fun! Don't you just love to see them interact!

Crystal said...

So much fun!! These are the moments you will never forget! :)

Anonymous said...

I love Layla's big expressive eyes! She just melts you. I love seeing cousins together. There's nothing quite like it. Also, watching Presley's walk was hysterical. Seriously, where does she get her energy? Enjoy each other. -Sandra