Monday, January 14, 2008

25 weeks



Well, we have hit the 25 week mark so I thought I would add another belly picture. Yes, it is growing! Yes, I am sure I will be huge by time this is all over with! However, I am not concerned. The baby is healthy and so am I. For now, I will be extremely greatful for that! Our little surprise is very active. My favorite movement is the startled jump. Which this baby does a lot!!! =)

My birthday was last week, but uneventful. We were in the middle of moving out and the unending clean up of our basement, so we had lots to do. WEll, let me rephrase, Dallas had lots to do. He has been such a champ. He has been working all day and then dealing with the house at night. I could have helped more, but I can't be around mold/mildew or pick up heavy things. So, my help has been limited. Dallas did take me out on Saturday for dinner and gave me a great arrangement of flowers. I posted them because they are beautiful. It is something that I will miss about living here. The flower arrangments are always different and unique!

I hope you are all doing well! I am leaving for the states on the 30th. I don't have my flights yet, but those will come in this week. We have to check out of our house today and after that we are done with the old house. Yipee!! We do not have internet or a phone. So, communication may be limited. We still have our cells, but the reception in the new place is horrible. If you call and we don't answer it is probably for this reason.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look great! Brandi

Unknown said...

You look so beautiful pregnant! I can't wait to see you in 10 more weeks. Did I say ....You are beautiful pregnant!

Sarah said...

You look absolutely beautiful - and still really tiny! I know you feel like you are getting big but you really look fantastic and very healthy! Pregnancy looks great on you!

Anonymous said...

Cindy, you look so cute. I can't wait to see you in person. I can see Dallas grinning from ear to ear when he looks at you.