Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Pictures...

Here are some pictures from December. I put some pictures from our Christmas party, Barcelona, and ski trip!! I put them on two posts. Sorry!! And, no laughing at my swollen face. I was so sick and congested during the ski trip. I probably could have been easily confused with a blowfish!! Enjoy!!

Everything is still going well. We are still cleaning out our basement while we are trying to organize for our packout on Thursday! So we are extremely busy. I will be leaving here on the 30th to head back to the states. I will be living with my sister in Little Rock until Dallas comes home a month later. I know, I know. It is only four weeks. And, I promise you I was kicking and screaming not to come back without Dallas, but somethings came up over the last month that just make it more logical for me to come on home. So, for those of you I will see-I can't wait!!

Stay tuned for updated belly pictures....wow, have I grown!!!
Oh, baby just did a back flip. I think lil' Gipson will be a social one. I think the baby wants to say "HI!!" well, "Ciao"-since it hears more Italian than English at this point!! hee hee!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

WOW Girl! I love the pics. It looks like you guys are having a blast. You look beautiful as always. I am definately making a trip to Little Rock to see you and the belly. I am dying to see you!!! Thanks for keeping us updated....I'll try to call soon.

Sarah said...

What amazing pictures! You two have been so blessed to have these adventures in your marriage - and now to be embarking on the adventures of parenthood! Can't wait til you are back in the states!