Saturday, January 19, 2008

Carter Banks Smith!!!





One of my best friends from high school just gave birth to her first baby boy!! Carter Banks Smith, "Banks", was born Friday at 3:17pm. Baby was 8lbs 2oz. I have to say mom looks FANTASTIC after giving birth!!! Just thought I would share this wonderful news. Banks will be a wonderful addition to my "friend"family!! Bella, Missy's little one, has already been such a joy and I can't wait to get to know this little one!! Congrats Sarah and Jonathan!! You will be wonderful parents!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Awe!! Thanks for saying my baby is a great addition to your "friend" family! she thinks your great too! Sarah does look great and Banks is a big baby!

Sarah said...

Yay! Thanks for the shout out! We are doing well - ever day is a little easier as we get to know each other better and better! Love you!