Thursday, January 31, 2008

2/3rds of the way home....

Just wanted to let everyone know that I made it home!! I got into Little Rock last night around 9pm. It is great to be here with Kaci, James and Katelynn. Wow, has Katelynn grown. She has already won my heart and I have only been here one night!! =) I am still a little tired after the very long day of traveling (22hrs). One thing I think the trip did was bring on the pregnancy swelling. =( I have not had a problem with this to date, but seeing as I sat for atleast 20hrs yesterday my poor body didn't have a chance to circulate the way it needs to. When I got to Kaci's my legs were HUGE and my poor little hands and face weren't faring very well either. I thought after resting up last night it would help, but only a little. Oh well, it comes with the territory I guess. And, all the little Italian ladies would be happy. They always were disappointed because I didn't look pregnant, like in my face. Now they would say I have the "glow"!! My back is pretty sore today. I already have problems in that area and when I can't take anything for it it can be a pain!! However, other than those issues the trip went well. Baby Gipson did fantastic. I am sure the little one was feeling cramped all day, but today seems to be fine. Now that baby and I are safely home we only have 4 weeks to wait for the other 1/3 of our family. Dallas will be home around the 1st. Still waiting on orders to know what will happen!! I have a busy weekend this weekend, I will be in Biloxi with my parents and puppies. So, when I get back I will try and call/email everyone.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm so glad that you made it home safely. I was worried about that trip on a pregnant body even one that is in as good of shape as yours. I can't wait to hear from you and setting up a trip=)

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you made it! Get lots of rest, love on the babies, and call me when you get a little more settled. Love you! Brandi

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you made it safely! Have fun and I can't wait to talk to you and I especially can't wait to see you! Love you! Lisa W.

Sarah said...

Welcome home!