Saturday, March 1, 2008

Dallas is home....

Yeah! Dallas is home!! He came home last night! As soon as he landed in Memphis we took him to dinner at Rendezvous in downtown. It was so wonderful! The only problem was that it was 8:30pm before we got to the restaurant and 10:30pm(5am Italy time) before we started the 2hr trip back to Little Rock. Needless to say Dallas was so tired when we got home. One great thing, however, was his parents and sister met us in Memphis and were able to do dinner with us! They were so happy to see him. He was also happy to see them, of course!! =) I added a picture of all of us that we took at the restaurant. When we left them I said, "See you in a week." and got really excited that we are now close enough to everyone that we can say "see you soon!!" Yeah, we are home!!!

I also added my 32 week photo. I am growing, growing, growing!! This is such a fun and exciting thing. It is incredible what a woman's body can do and goes through to protect a little one while it develops! I am so blessed to get to do this! Even with all the changes!! Baby seems to be doing great! I am really pleased with how tolerant the baby seems to be with me and all my moving about! However, this little one will have to quickly get used to the hustle and bustle of our life!! We don't tend to stay in one place very long! Poor gal/guy!!!


2 comments:

Sarah said...

Welcome home Dallas! And you look AMAZING Cindy! Absolutely amazing!

Unknown said...

You're all home!! YAY!!! We can't wait to visit you. Cindy you look beautiful!! WOW! I wish I looked like that pregnant.