Friday, March 21, 2008

35 weeks...


Wow! 35 weeks! We don't have long! I can't believe we are so close to meeting our little gal/guy! Mommy seems to be doing great! The baby is still really active, which I thought would stop by now! Nope, not my baby! We went to our primary care doctor yesterday and he said that my blood pressure was great and that everything looked good as far as he could tell. Honestly we were a little worried just because of all the travel. So, when I meet my OB on Tuesday we will see what he says! Anywho, we will keep you all in touch as these weeks go by and we start(hahaha) and finish all the preps for our little surprise!!

3 comments:

Crystal said...

You look great Cindy!! Can't wait until he/she is born!! :) We love you guys!

The Westbrook's Waltzes said...

AAWW!! You do look great! Thanks for the picture updates so often! I can't wait to meet him (or her) and get to see you guys again! We love ya'll!

Sarah said...

You really look amazing! ALL BELLY! I'm getting super excited about baby gipson!!!