Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Easter...

We had a wonderful Easter weekend! We got up early Sunday morning and tried out a new church. It was a wonderful service. I really enjoyed the fact that the church was VERY diverse. There were people from EVERY walk of life, young and old, black, white, asian-you name it they were there! I really appreciated that! They had elements of traditional service and contemporary. It was a breath of fresh air!

After the service we went to Sandra and Aaron's to have Easter lunch and to watch Mia and her little friend hunt easter eggs. Shasta and I were allowed to hide the eggs. Little did we know that we would find such joy in hiding the eggs!! The two little ones seemed to really enjoy themselves.

We also moved into our house this weekend. We still don't have our stuff, but it is fun to be in our own space. I tell you what, it is a very different experience moving this far along in the pregnancy. I can only imagine how different it will be when we have little ones! The house is very nice. It is a perfect size for our little family. And, it is very close to the school and hospital. We were very lucky.

6 comments:

Sarah said...

I'm so glad you had a great weekend, and your house is super cute! Send more pics once you are settled!

The Westbrook's Waltzes said...

The house is cute. Thanks for the picture. I'm glad you liked the church and that ya'll had a great afternoon of fun. We love you guys!

Crystal said...

Cute house! You really look so cute pregnant! I know that you are getting tired though, just hang in there! It won't be long before you will be tired for a new reason. :)

Unknown said...

How Cute!! I love your house! It looks like a great place for a little baby to call home!

Anonymous said...

hey girl, the baby bed is so precious!!! i know that you are so ready. the house is so cute and of course you look so cute pregnant. you have grown since i saw you last, but its cute. well good luck and hope things continue to go wonderful. hang in there because the best is yet to come. i will be praying for you and god bless you guys. love ya girl!!!

Anonymous said...

I always enjoy looking at your blog. This is my first time to make a comment. I LOVE your house, crib, bedding, and of course your belly! I can't believe you are so close to holding your precious little one in your arms. You look so good. YOu are radiating with pregnant bliss. I think that pregnancy looks so natural on you. You are going to be a great Mom and Dallas you are going to be a great Dad, too! I love you both!!