Saturday, March 29, 2008

Baby toys...

We are making major strides toward getting prepared for our little surprise's arrival! Finally, you say? We know! Better late than never we say! We finally picked up our stroller/car seat and our crib/changing table! Dallas spent the evening putting them all together. He made it all seem too easy. It is so incredible to think that in only 4 weeks our little one will be sleeping, crying and messing in all of its new toys!! Yes, I am painfully aware of the reality that is coming my way! BUT, I also find myself overwhelmed with excitement of all the blessings that are coming too!


DAllas is proud of the stroller! Look, it turns with the push of one hand!!



Dallas and his little helpers, Ben and Abby, begin to set up the crib!



Finished product!



The only thing that can make this picture even more adorable will be the addition of my little bundle of joy!!

4 comments:

The Westbrook's Waltzes said...

Yeah for Baby toys! Tell Dallas congrats for doing it all so easily. I'm sure Ben and Abby were loads of help! The bed is adorable! And the stroller is cool too!

Crystal said...

Looks great! We can't wait to see pictures of the nursery all together, of course with the new baby there!! Congratulations on everything. Take it easy girl!!

Unknown said...

AWE!! It looks great...I can't wait to see it in person. I know that it feels good to be getting everything ready. I miss you and can't wait for two weeks=)

Anonymous said...

Hi guys! Looks great. I am so jealous right now, your furntiure is beautiful and classic....the one type of furniture that is IMPOSSIBLE to find in Italy. (visiting dan in naples in a few weeks, where we will stop by the NEX). Your stroller looks like it is going to be a lot of fun to push around too!! Cindy, you look fantastic...love the dress that you wore on easter. I am still getting by in maternity pants and regular shirts. I am growing sideways not really popping out yet! (So I can still hide it) Really glad that you guys are getting settled, and especially glad that you are reunited with Ben and Abi!
-jenn