Friday, March 14, 2008

On the road again...

Well we are literally getting ready to get in the car and head to Gainesville! We are ready to get started on the next phase, but have truly enjoyed the time we have had to see everyone! I wish that I wasn't pregnant so it would have been a longer time of visiting, but we had to cut it short to give Baby Gipson a fair shot at being born in Gainesville and not in route! So, please pray that we make it there! We are planning to stop tonight in Birmingham and then head in to Gainesville Sat. morning. We are super excited to see Sandra, Aaron and Mia! As soon as we are settled in Gainesville I will post another blog. However, please be patient because it could take up to two weeks before I post again. Thanks again for all your love and support for us through this time! We couldn't do this crazy life without all of your prayers!! 6 weeks til our lil' surprise is revealed!!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

YAY!! You are on your way!! I will pray that God allows you to make it to Gainesville safely and that you have a time to prepare your home for baby before he or she arrives. I love you and can't wait for you to be so close.

The Westbrook's Waltzes said...

I pray for a safe trip for all three of you! Tell Sandra, Aaron, and Mia that we said Hello. Good luck with the trip. Love you!

Anonymous said...

OH i just ca't wait 6 more weeks! But i want him or her to stay in as long as possible for better health. Best wishes to you guys as you settle in!

Sarah said...

Tell Sandra, Aaron and Mia that we are ready to reunite! I hope to see them whenever we come to Gainesville!

Carl and Steph said...

Many prayers were said on our behalf while we traveled from Salt Lake to Jonesboro. It's only fair to pray for others. We will definitely wish your baby is healthy and comes in HIS own time...yes I said his...if it's worth anything, I'll say you're having a boy. Good luck and I'm sure we'll be discussing babies little adventures soon.

Anonymous said...

buona Pasqua, e in bocca ala lupo
Ilaria, Carla, Arnaldo, Davide & Marianna