Tuesday, April 22, 2008

39 weeks...

We made it!!! The doctor gave me til Wednesday to try and make more progress towards dialating before we have to do a c-section. The preeclampsia makes inducing a hard thing on the mom if she has not progressed on her own. So, our hope is that we will go to our appt. tomorrow morning and will get the go ahead for induction. If not we will be doing a c-section. Our hearts and our minds are prepared for the c-section, but we would obviously hope for the natural birth. Regardless we will be having a little one very soon! I can't believe the time has come! I am going to be a mommy and Dallas is going to be a daddy. Our lives will change forever and I HOPE I will change as well!! There is nothing like this experience and I am greatful for it! Please pray that all will go fine and that the result will be a beautiful baby!! Enjoy the last picture of me and my expanding body!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lifting you guys up in prayer right now! Keep us posted!

Brandi Shepherd said...

I am SO excited for you!!! I am praying for you guys. I love you!

Unknown said...

I'll continue to pray for you and the baby!! All I have to say is that you are tough enough to handle either way c-section or induction. I know you would prefer everything just happening on it's own but you are have done everything possible that you can and now you have to do the safest for you and baby. And I am very proud of you and the tough decisions you have had to deal with. You are already a great mommy but putting your babies health first.

Brandi Shepherd said...

Presley is gorgeous!!! I love you guys!

Sarah said...

You were beautiful all the way to the end!

life in a positive direction said...

I'm saying major prayers for you and your new family! LOVE YOU!