Saturday, April 26, 2008

The family is home!!

Hey everyone!! First and foremost I want to thank EVERYONE for your prayers the last week. It was a wild and scary ride there for a moment, but the outcome is incredible! Dallas and I have made it home with Presley! She really is the addition to our life that we never knew we were missing. We came home to a beautifully decorated house of "It's a Girl!!" everywhere!! The dogs have taken a liking to her and seem protective already. We plan to put up more pictures of the last two days so please keep checking the blog. I am sure you were worried that I didn't have more pictures coming. I just wanted to take this time to tell you all that I love you and can't wait to introduce you all to the new love of my life! As far as my update....well...I am healthy. I still have the preeclampsia and will probably struggle with it for another 2-4 weeks. HOwever, I am out of the woods and having Presley makes it MUCH easier to make a speedy recovery!! Again, I love you all and am greatful for your prayers!!

9 comments:

Crystal said...

Congratulations!!! I am so glad that you made it home. Enjoy your little girl, take it from me, they grow up quickly.

beth said...

hey cindy

i am sooo proud of you having that beautiful baby. love thee name!!!

love,''
beth john & kids

Anonymous said...

congrats! Glad you are all okay. Can't wait to see more pics. Of course I am sure the new grandad has taken lots to bring home and show off;) Madison and Jaxon was ahh over the new baby and they wanted to know who she was. Needless to say they were so excited to see Aunt Mary and Uncle Garys grandbaby and their new "cousin"

Sarah said...

So glad you are home! I'll call you soon but I'll let you settle in a bit more first! Love you and I've been thinking about you tons!

Anonymous said...

Okay...so I finally realized that just because I'm here doesn't mean I can't tell you how beautiful I think Presley is...what a strong and loving Mama Bear Cindy is... what a nurturing,protective father Dallas is and what a beautiful, loving family they have surrounding them as they celebrate the greatest thing to ever enter their lives. It has been an honor and blessing to be nearby to watch it unfold and welcome Presley into this incredible family.
We love you guys! (Sandra, Aaron and Mia)

Unknown said...

I am so glad that you are home!! I am also so proud of you you are a tough girl!! I love you and I can't wait to cuddle that sweet girl!

life in a positive direction said...

I am sooooo happy to hear the good news. We are praying constantly for a quick and speedy recovery!!!
Love you sooo much,
Jessica and Stephen

Anonymous said...

Dallas & Cindy,

Congrats on Presley. She is beautiful! I can't wait for you both to experience all of the joy that she will bring to your life!

Tonya,Jeremy, Cooper, & Carter Portmann

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!! Good to see Mary, Gary and Lisa too. Glad everything went well. Look forward to seeing more photos. Angel