Saturday, April 19, 2008

NO LAUGHING!!

So, Dallas and I are back from the hospital. Thank God!! Truely, Thank God! If it weren't for Him we wouild not be home. However, we aren't sure how long the stay at home will last. We hope that it will last till Wednesday! But, for now, Mom and Baby are doing good. My blood pressure is tolerable as long as I lay on my left side! So, right now everything is stable! I am going to post pictures of my stay in the hospital by request of some friends and family. YES, I am HUGE and my face is big enough you could stick a pin in it! So, NO LAUGHING at the fat lady!! I am now convinced that it is my lot in life to show that pregnancy isn't always the pretty picture they paint for us in the magazines. So, for those out there who need to know that people gain weight, swell, have bad complections, and don't feel energetic all the time, HAVE NO FEAR-this too is normal!!!!


Cindy and Shasta

Cindy after 12hrs in hospital! Look the swelling is going down!! Seriously!

Dallas and Cindy! God, I love him!!

Missy, Cindy and DAllas

In other news, one of my best friends from childhood came to visit me this week and we had a wonderful time. Missy and her precious little girl Bella came to see me and my belly. I was so blessed by their visit. We laughed so much I am surprised I am still with child. I can't begin to explain the friendship I have with Missy and the amazing gift I have in her. I have some fun pictures of her time here! I hate that she had to go, but so greatful for the time I had with her!!

My Bella!!

Mia , Dallas and Bella!! He loves his little ones!!

Missy and Bella at the park!

Shasta playing with Bella!

Will it be a girl or a boy? Who knows, but these are the take home outfits! The baby won't just have the onesie. It will go home in a sleepy sack!

This very well may be the last blog that I post until the baby is here. WE will see! Thank you ALL for your prayers and thoughts of our family. The past 48hrs were very scary, but knowing we had family and friends praying really made a difference. WE love you all!!

6 comments:

Sarah said...

I hope Mom Patsy got there safely! Still thinking of you and praying for you constantly - can't wait for Baby Gipson to arrive!

Crystal said...

I am glad that you are doing better. Hopefully, the pain will end soon for you! Then the real fun begins!! I can't wait to see whether it is a boy or girl!!!! Love you guys!!

Anonymous said...

So glad you are doing better! Keeping on praying for you! Can't wait to hear from you again!

Unknown said...

You too are one of life's biggest blessings for me! You keep taking great care of that baby like I know you are doing! I can't wait to meet him/her=) I wish I could still be there but I'm glad that my prayers work no matter how far apart we are. I love you and can't wait to see your precious baby.

Anonymous said...

Even swollen you look beautiful. Prayer, what a privilege. Aren't friends great. Girl or boy? This is so exciting!!!! Love Mom

The Westbrook's Waltzes said...

I can't wait to see you guys!!! I'm SO EXCITED!!! You all are definitely in my prayers! Love You!