Saturday, April 5, 2008

5 year anniversary and FULL TERM...


Dallas and I celebrated our 5th Anniversary today! Wahoo! I can't believe it has been so long and yet at the same time I feel like we have been together forever!! I honestly have a hard time remembering what my life was like without him in it. Dallas is an amazing blessing in my life. I really could never describe what he means to me! He is more than my husband and so much more than my best friend!! I am honestly overwhelmed sometimes that I was lucky enough to score someone as amazing as he is to share my life. Now, we are embarking on parethood and I am so greatful to be doing it with him. Just having him in my life at this time of change gives me a steady peace about what is coming!! I think other than meeting my baby I am most excited to see Dallas as a dadddy!

We are now FULL TERM in the pregnancy! I can't believe it!! My little surprise won't be a surprise much longer! I am still doing great, but am feeling a little pathetic that I don't have the energy I should during this move. However, again, God was gracious enough to give me Dallas who has been an incredible help during this time of transition. I will try to put a belly shot each week as we get closer. I keep thinking this growing belly will stop at some point, but NOPE!! My body is bound and determined to let the whole world know I will be popping at any minute! So, please when you say your prayers for our family will you please PRAISE God that we are together and so in love and for the great adventure of parenting that He is letting us experience together.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congradulations on 5 years of growing love and growing family. Love Mom

life in a positive direction said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! You are truly glowing and look so beautiful!!! I love you so much and am so happy for you and YOUR NEW FAMILY!!!

Sarah said...

You still look amazing!! Let's talk soon!

The Westbrook's Waltzes said...

YEA!!! Congrats on 5 years of marriage! And, you do look great!

Crystal said...

I am so glad to know that you are doing so well. I knew it was getting close, but was not sure of the exact due date given. You look great, but it was not that long ago for me so I know how you feel! :) Hang in there girl!! It won't be long until you will see the miracle! Keep us posted. By the way, Congrats on five years! It was five for us this year as well. What a wonderful time in your life!

Unknown said...

Happy 5 Years!! You are still very beautiful even at full term!!!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Cindy and Dallas! I am so happy for the two of you. I can't wait for Baby Gipson to get here!!!
Brandi