Monday, May 12, 2008

My First Mother's Day...

What a joy becoming a mother has been. Presley has already made my life so wonderful! Even when we only get 4 hours of sleep at night I am still in awe of this new person in my life! At this point last year Dallas and I had just starting talking about the possiblity of becoming parents sooner than later. I, of course, was not ready and so we waited a little while. But, not long! I am so glad we made the decision to go ahead and start this new chapter in our lives! We waited 5 years and for us that was perfect. Presley is such a great baby and my husband is such a great daddy! My family truely has made this day a great one!! I am greatful to Dallas for helping me become a mother and greatful to God for loaning me Presley so that I can experience the JOY of being MOMMY!!!

Our little lady!

Presley's first bath! She didn't like it then, but does now!

Me and my little girl on Mother's Day!! She is in her usual position!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

How sweet!! You look beautiful! I know Presley has only been there three weeks but it would be hard to imagine life without her. I love you and I'm so gla dyou had a great first mother's day!

Crystal said...

It is the most wonderful job!! You both look great. We love you guys!!

life in a positive direction said...

Happy Mother's Day!!! My goodness! I hope she was extra sweet and gave you major hugs and kisses that day!

Sarah said...

She is beautiful!

The Westbrook's Waltzes said...

She's still so beautiful and I know you love her so! I'm glad your first Mother's Day was so wonderful! We miss ya'll and can't wait to see ya'll again! Lots of Love from us!