Tuesday, June 10, 2008

All Smiles...

Week 6 has been a different week for little Miss Presley and her parents. She is definitly on more of a schedule and is going longer between feedings. Yay for Mommy!! She sleeps a lot more during the day now too. Which is also good for Mommy. It allows me to get so much more done during the day. However, she is still a cuddly baby. She really likes her mommy and daddy. She prefers us to hold her most of the day and even likes it better if WE engage her during her floor time. I have to admit that I love this about Presley. Although it makes it hard to get things done around the house(I do lots one handed), I get to really love on my baby. I am hoping to always be a mom who cares more about being with my kid than trying to be "all that I can be" as a woman.

Dallas is home this week and what a difference it makes. He is such a big help to me and loves playing with Presley. Ok, so he does spend lots of time on the computer, but his presence is so calming and peaceful to me that I would let him play his games all day as long as he is home!! Joking, he isn't that bad!! I love how much he loves Presley!! And, she looks JUST like him. It is so cute! I am glad for her that she does!

We got on video her smiling and grinning! We decided to try and were so glad we got it. I was talking to her Mumsie and Grandad(Dallas' parents) and they asked if she was smiling and I said, "Oh, all the time!!" Her Grandad's response to that was "We are getting on a plane now and heading down there!!" I thought that was so cute! So, we thought we would share the joy of Presley with each of you!! Beware there is lots of mommy and daddy's voices in the background.

5 comments:

The Westbrook's Waltzes said...

AAWW!! I love everything with her in it. I'm just eating it up and can't get enough of it. Thank you so much for sharing. And, yes, she looks JUST like Dallas did in all his baby pictures. Wow...nearly identical. Lots of love from Aunt Lisa and Uncle Keith!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the video. Just what I wanted to see. And Dallas, Wow does she look like you. Love Mom

Unknown said...

OH MY GOSH!!! I have to see that sweet baby soon. She is just too beautiful!!! I can't wait to make her girn myself. Thanks so much for sharing.

Sarah said...

Mini Me of Dallas! And I have never seen so much hair on a baby! Beautiful! Loved the video - watched it several times! Need to see her!

Crystal said...

So cute!! I know how proud you are of her. Parenthood is truely amazing!!