Monday, June 16, 2008

Happy First Father's Day Dallas....

So, Father's Day was last Sunday and it was Dallas' first! We didn't do much, but we did get to have dinner with some friends. Dallas has only been a dad for 7 weeks and is doing phenominal at it. But, those of you who have known him for a while probably knew that would be the case! He loves his lil' Presley and is super with her. He even helps at night!!!

I am so greatful that I get to experience parenthood alongside of him! He will bring out the best in me and will be a great daddy and friend to his children!



The day Dallas became a Daddy!!!

3 comments:

Crystal said...

Congratulations!! I remember James' first father's day last year. Ella was around 2 weeks old and so little bitty! My, my how time flies!! Enjoy your little girl every single day!!!

Sarah said...

Happy Father's Day Dallas!

The Westbrook's Waltzes said...

Yeah, I've always known my bubby would be a great daddy! And I'm so glad he gets to prove it now, each and every day. Cindy, thank you for letting him be such a great dad and for encouraging him in it. I've seen you both in action, and you're wonderful parents. Presley is truly blessed to have you guys as parents!