Thursday, September 3, 2009

Carlee Nicole and Olivia Kate...

This was one heck of a week for our family! Between mine and Dallas' families we have welcomed 3 new babies into the world!

Chelsea and Carless Osbourn welcomed Carlee Nicole last night at 10:20pm. She is so beautiful! Carlee weighed 7lbs 11oz and was 20in long. I got a text from Chelsea and she is doing wonderful. I can't wait to see more of her pictures and hear more from the family. Congratulations you two! You are an example of never giving up hope on your dreams. Carlee will always be that reminder that GOD can do ANYTHING!

I am super embarassed that I didn't blog earlier about little Olivia Kate. Crystal and James Welborn welcomed Olivia into the world Aug. 31st and she weighed 6lbs 11oz and was 19in long. I have been so bad about blogging that I haven't had the chance to congratulate them on the blog! According to Dallas' Mom all are well and Olivia is beautiful! We can't wait to see them in December! Congrats Crystal and James!
We love you! Give Ella Claire and Olivia a kiss for us!

What a week....God is showing off and I LOVE IT!

2 comments:

Crystal said...

Thanks girl! I am currently in the process of getting pics up on the blog!

The Westbrook's Waltzes said...

Congrats to everyone! Olivia is so sweet, and tiny!