Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Jonathan Brent Cook

Welcome to the world Jonathan Brent Cook!
The newest Cook family member was born this morning at 12:30am PST. After much concern about his well being he was born with no complications and is doing just fine! He is 5lbs 13oz and 18in long. He has a beautiful round head and is said to be "perfect" (proud dad quote)! Crystal is doing wonderful and I am sure will update with more details once she is home and rested. I will put up pictures as soon as I have them.
Congrats Brent, Crystal and Dylan!

In other news I have been totally slacking on this blog. I promise I have lots to blog about so stay tuned............

2 comments:

creasy crew said...

Glad things went well! Yeah i was wondering where you were in the blogging world!

The Westbrook's Waltzes said...

Congrats! I'm so glad everything turned out to be fine. Praise God!