Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Go Hogs Go....

Last Saturday we were very excited to finally get to the Arkansas Razorbacks play ball on ESPN! I was even more excited because Presley has been taking to Calling The Hogs ALLLLL the time! So, I was excited to get to actually show her what that is all about.

I was so excited to finally get her to do this on camera in a cheerleading uniform. I totally thought I wasn't going to be that parent that pushed things on her children but from the looks of it we are really pushing this cheerleading thing! Anyways, I followed that poor child around alllll day trying to get her calling the hogs on video. She was not happy with that camera in her face
Poor thing! Would you be happy if someone followed you around like this.....

So I had to take a break and let her play. I finally got some of her atleast smiling but WHY when she is playing with the Gators?!! Mommy is doing EVERYTHING to make sure her precious little razorback is not brainwashed by this silly town!

BUT....WAIT....we FINALLY got something. The Hog Call normally is said: Woooo Pig Sooie, Woooo Pig Sooie, Wooooo Pig Sooie, Razorbacks!! She normally will atleast to all 3 times without the Sooie, but this is the best we could do after chasing her around all day with a camera!

1 comment:

The CT Stringham Family said...

Cindy, your daughter is so incredibly darling! Those piggie tails! I can't believe how much she is growing. And as far as supermoms go... I'm vegging with you at the end of the day (and often sporting an afternoon nap to boot!)