Thursday, June 25, 2009

The Bandage is off.....

We took Presley's bandage off tonight. Not fun! I was nervous because I was afraid I would pull open the incision. That tape is really secure stuff! My mom said it best, "It is amazing that something so small would be responsible for all this worry and concern!" It was crazy but it is all over now and Presley handled it like a total PRO!!
Just wanted to show you some more pics we got of her this week with the bandage and the pics of her incision without the bandage. Just click on the picture to see all the pics. For those of you who think this is gross please forgive me for posting it. It is really for my family who aren't here to see her. It helps them to feel connected to this! Thanks!
The bandage is off


I also have a video of her this evening at dinner. I was having a little conversation with her tonight about taking off the bandage and it was so funny. However, when I went to video it all she could think of was her drink. She loves crystal light. We give it to her so rarely that she really loves it when she gets it! So, she couldn't pay attention to me! It's cute, anyways!

2 comments:

The Westbrook's Waltzes said...

Thanks for the pictures! It does help me feel more connected. :) I'm glad the bandage is gone! Only 2 more weeks! Woohoo!!!

Sarah said...

Very cute video!! Love it! Banks rarely gets anything but water or milk too, so he gets really excited about a special treat! Especially if it's chocolate milk.... he runs around saying "Choc!Choc!"