Monday, June 8, 2009

Surgery update and Power Outage

Hi all!
Two things I want to let you know.
For those of you who are Beachbody Fanantics please note that the Team Beachbody webiste, http://www.teambeachbody.com/, will be down for transformation until the 10th. It has only been down 1/2 a day and I already miss it. I want to encourage those of you who are not Beachbody Fanatics to go to my website and join the craze! It is totally free to join the site. You don't have to even buy a product. Who doesn't need encouragement and motivation to live a healthier, fuller life? If your life is perfectly balanced and you couldn't use any more tips on having a more balanced life then by all means don't join the site!! hee hee!!

Quick update. Presley's surgery has been scheduled for the 22nd of June. Is mommy nervous? Yes! Will mommy most likely cry on the day of when they take Presley back to the OR? Yes! Does mommy know this is the best thing for Presley and trust the doctors? Yes! Does she trust God more? Absolutely. That is why I know this will all be ok! Just wanted to let you all know when the surgery was scheduled for!
Here are three pictures I got of her cyst. They are very blurry. Sorry. I will get a better on. It is the tiny hole abover her collar bone just about my index finger. Looks like someone took a ballpoint pin and stuck her!

We just got home from two trips. I can't find my camera battery charger so I can't upload the pics. As soon as I do I will post about them!

Also, I am going to be starting a fitness blog. More details to follow!

4 comments:

Crystal said...

I will mark that date on the calendar and lift you up in prayers! Keep us posted.

thecreasycrew said...

Will be praying for you guys!

Sam said...

Praying for you guys! Oh, and thanks for the encouragement of not knowing ANYONE when I move to KY!! Punk! ;)

calicooks said...

Hey Sis,
Just wanted you to know that we are praying for "P" and the skilled hands of the doctors. My Mom has also got "P" on the calender to have all of OH pray. Wish we could be there with you...but we are in spirit. We love you all and know this is going to go great. Love, Calicooks