Thursday, June 11, 2009

Cool Video...

Being a mom to a little girl many worries cross your mind. One major one is if I will raise her to be a confident and know exactly where her beauty comes from. I want Presley to know that who she is as a person and her virtues and integrity are what make her beautiful. I worry often that with all the pressures out there to be "perfect" that Presley will fall into thinking that is where she finds her worth. I know that in our eyes and, more importantly, in Christ's eyes that Presley is the most beautiful young lady! I guess I will have to follow my mom's advice and just pray with all you have, as often as you can and know that God is the one in control!

All that rambling to say that I found this video on Tangle which is the Christian version of Youtube. It is the message I want to make sure Presley hears daily! I hope if you know little girls or women in your life that you are daily putting major daily deposits into their "spirit" accounts. Make sure that their integrity and values are noticed more than just their looks if they are 1 years old or 55 years old!
If you are of the female gender and are reading this please know that there will never be a more beautiful you!!!

No comments: