Monday, June 29, 2009

Random pics

I have a lot of pictures over the last month that I have been wanting blog, but never found the time. Here are some of them:

Presley and her playgroup girls playing in the sprinklers at our house and my friend Amy's house:






(yes, she is drinking the water)




Tutu day:(she played in this tutu all day!)








Presley at music class:

(dancing!!)

Here are some dresses that I just adore P in:

(looks like an Anne of Green Gables dress!)


Reading with a little friend:


Presley's new swim suit for th 4th of July from Mumsie:



This is what happens when you leave a 1yr old alone for a few minutes to put away clothes...or maybe when you leave Presley alone

(crawling out after getting caught)

This is Presley putting on make up. That is a nalgene bottle lid and a popsicle stick. These were videos taken all day. Yes, she put make up on ALL day! She is going to hate hearing how that will affect her acne later in life. Oh, and Daddy dressed her this day. I do have to say she even makes athletic wear cute!

4 comments:

The Westbrook's Waltzes said...

Cute pics and video! Thanks! We love you and can't wait to see you!

Anonymous said...

She is so beautiful. I love her in the red chair and the sprinkler smiling (I know how hard smiling pictures are to get). I love the tutu one where she is peaking around the dresser. Priceless. I also love that despite looking like an angel she manages to get into lots of cool, fun "trouble"! BTW, the make-up video made me laugh. Mia didn't start pretending to put on make up until after you and Shasta stayed with us. -Sandra &co.

Crystal said...

Love it!! ella claire would climb into anything too!! they are so cute at these ages!!

Sarah said...

Oh my gosh that is the funniest video! She was VERY serious about her makeup!