Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Weekend at the beacheS

Two weekends ago we had a busy time jumping from beach to beach.
That sounds crazy, I know! It was crazy!
On Thrusday Dallas, Presley and I went to Clearwater Beach, Fl to meet my Beachbody coach and business partner, Melissa Hudgens and her family. It was great to finally put a face with a name. Her husband, Robert,is a crazy P90Xer and was able to give Dallas and I LOTS of tips and encouragement before we started our P90X program. Her little boys were so sweet. Her little boy, Ty, took to Presley right off the bat.



Then, on Friday we loaded up with Dusty and headed to Destin to hang with some of my family. One of my mom's sisters, Brenda, was celebrating her 40th wedding anniversary to her husband, Jack, by having all of her children and their kids vacation in Destin for a week. She invited us to come along since they would be so close. She knew it would give us an opportunity to hang out with family we seldom see. We also got to finally meet my coucin Joyce's new husband, Perry, and his three children Jessica, Cole and Drew. I have to say I am attached already. They are so sweet! Presley really took to Perry! One of the greatest things for me of the weekend was getting to see the older 4 grandkids all grown up. Taylor and Megan were in our wedding and to see them as 13 year olds is incredible. I, of course, will always see them as 7 year olds!! However, they are growing into such gourgeous young ladies and with insanely cool personalities! Dalton and Jordan have grown so tall. They are both taller than me-I know that doesn't take a lot- and are way cooler than I ever was at 15/16!

We had such a relaxing weekend and I didn't want it to end. Oh well! Sunday came and we were back on the road home! It would only be for 2 weeks, though! We are headed to Myrtle Beach, SC this weekend to see my mom and dad! Stay tuned for pics. It might take a while, however, because Presley has her surgery Monday. Enjoy the pictures and I will be blogging again soon!
Destin trip with Sprinkles Clan

No comments: