Wednesday, October 29, 2008

6 month check up

Taken yesterday at another halloween party


Presley had her 6 month check up yesterday. Besides the shots all went well. She is a growing girl and developing very nicely! The one thing the doctor kept commenting on is how social she is. The doctor couldn't believe she was as social as she is considering she is a home-care baby!!

Her Stats:
Weighing in at 14lbs 13oz
Standing at 25 1/2 inches

A cold front has come to Gainesville and this morning I had an interesting time finding Presley something to wear. It is finally cold enough for her to wear a hat and she was super cute!! Now that it is cold she doesn't fit a majority of the hats and socks that were given to her. Man! Oh well!! We are going to have to go digging through her things to find warm things she can wear because we are heading to an even cooler climate next week.

We are heading to DC on Saturday and are going to be there for a week. I can't wait to see my parents. I may be able to blog while I am there since they have DSL. So, hopefully I will have the time. Then that way I don't have to do it all in one blog. Ciao!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Yay! What a big girl! And how can she not be social with you for her mommy! Kiss Mom Patsy for me!

Crystal said...

Of course, she is social! She may be a home-care baby, but she is always out and about!! have fun on your trip and be careful!!