Thursday, October 16, 2008

Wonderful week

This past week was so wonderful. Sandra and Mia came into town for a baby shower for Mia's new baby sister. I had the privledge of keeping Sandra's mother-in-law, Darlene, at my house for the week. It was wonderful to see all of them and to catch up. Sandra A., a childhood friend of Sandra C., put on an incredible baby shower. She made all the food from scratch, you heard me, scratch! Let's see if I can remember it all, scones, chicken curry salad, spinach escada, french toast casserole, and carrot cake. She also made a beautiful diaper cake as a center piece. I have seen diaper cakes before, but none this elegant! She is really creative. It was great to get to see Presley and Mia together. Mia really is going to be an incredible big sister. Sandra is look fantastic at this stage in pregnancy! She is having another little girl. That little girl will be so blessed. Sandra is by far one of the neatest, sincere, kind, loyal, loving, energetic, down to earth, make the most of out life, sweetest people I know! My spirit was recharged seeing them this past week. It was wonderful to see them and hard to see them go. However, I know I will see them again!! Sandra, Mia and Aaron have very much become like family to Dallas, Presley and I! I just hate it for them because they are stuck wtih us!! Here is a little video of the week.
PS-there is a picture in here of Presley and Mia. In that picture you will see why mommy puts a bow in Presley's hair daily!!
To see all the pictures from this week click here.

3 comments:

Crystal said...

Those are great!! I love the giraffe print outfit!

Anonymous said...

It is I who was recharged and I cannot thank you enough for all you did for us during the week that we were there. You are as stuck with us and we are with you guys. Getting to see Presley again was such a gift and she has joy, personality and brains in spades. Love all three of you.
Sandra and Mia

The Westbrook's Waltzes said...

I am so glad ya'll all had such a great time! YEA! Can't wait till we get to see ya'll!