Friday, October 31, 2008

Caught Standing



So, the other day I plopped Presley down in front of a new block toy a friend gave us so that i could go to do something in the kitchen. I wasn't gone two minutes and when I walked back in Presley was standing next to the block. YES, you heard me right, STANDING!!! She had pulled herself up and was playing with the top of the block. I proceeded to yell which made her turn, look, let go and then fall!! However, later in the day she did it again and I was able to contain myself and grab the camera. Well, just as I was snapping the picture she went back to her knee. You get the idea, though! Yes, she is in the same Halloween onesie she has
worn all week. We got it last Saturday and plan on using the mess out of it this week.

3 comments:

The Westbrook's Waltzes said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!! WOW!!! Look at her!

Sarah said...

Yay! What a big girl!

Unknown said...

So sweet!! She is such a big girl!! give her a kiss for me!!