Saturday, February 14, 2009

Our Walker

Some of you have asked that I blog Presley walking. So here is a quick clip. Ask my mom and dad or my sister and they will tell you she is a speed demon and walking EVERYWHERE!!! Oh man! If you are wondering they watch her on web cam! It is incredible once they take those first few steps how quickly they pick it up. I would say Friday Presley finally let loose and hasn't looked back! She still falls occasionally and crawls but not too often! Oh man, my world is changing!! Hope everyone had a great Valentine's Day! We love you all!!

6 comments:

Sarah said...

Hooray!! Go Presley Go! Come and teach Banks a few things!

gipsonsontherocks said...

Oh Sarah! Just you wait. I saw that he was "taking steps" just days after Presley. He is going to wake up any day now and just decide he is done crawling. Good luck with that!!! Oh, by the way, Presley put her Valentine on her dresser. She thinks he is cute!

Crystal said...

Oh my, how great!! She looks really cute walking. Thanks for sharing the video.

The Westbrook's Waltzes said...

What a big girl! I love watching those first few steps...truly toddling and so cute!

life in a positive direction said...

That is so adorable and soooo sweet. I am so proud of little Presley!!! Hooray!!!

beth said...

Hey Cindy,

I can't believe she walking. She is Adorble.