Friday, February 6, 2009

Presley shakes her thang!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!
Ok, so I totally just caught Presley's music time on video. Every day I think to get this on video and can't get the camera in time before she is done. I try to do some sort of music time everyday with Presley. I also try to get her to dance and get used to moving her body in ways that are fun and exciting. So that, when she is older she will enjoy being active. Well, I finally got her shaking her bum! What is even better is that she has horribly bad bowed legs (thanks Dusty and Shasta!) and looks like she is shakin her booty on top of a horse! Gosh, I love her!!!


6 comments:

Sarah said...

But she never stops shaking the shaker!!

The Westbrook's Waltzes said...

Oh I love it! So adorable! And she does keep that shaker going! Woohoo! Go Presley! And go Momma for doing this with her! It will only help her coordination and balance!

thecreasycrew said...

That is so cute! Thanks for sharing!

Crystal said...

So funny!! I am sure that the moves Mommy are making are pretty hilarious too!! :)

Anonymous said...

That girl takes after her Mamma:0) I love that she has that much balance. -Sandra

Brandi Shepherd said...

Too fun! I love Presley!!!